Return & Refund Policy
Before you return a product on Jaipur Sanduk , please take a moment to understand how our products are made. Most of our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in Jaipur, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from the other. The weave, handwork and stones therefore may vary slightly. All our products go through quality control before shipping.
Returns will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them in exactly the way in which they were received (unworn and unused with original packaging).
Steps To Making A Return
- Please inform us within 05 days of receipt of order. You must email us on email@example.com to notify us.
- Tags should be intact.
- Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us, you are required to send us a photograph of the product. Then it is up to the discretion of the Jaipur Sanduk QC team to decide whether the product is approved for return.
- Products can be returned within 05 days from the time of receipt of goods at customer’s end, only if goods are found in damaged or defective condition. The customer needs to intimate us within 05 days of receipt of goods at their end for return/ exchange.
- Once we have received your email and our Quality Control team has authorized the return, we will arrange for a courier to collect the goods and return them to us.
- Jaipur Sanduk will replace the items free of charge if possible or issue a refund for the cost of goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping. We will refund the purchase price of the product.
- Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging with tags intact.
- We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified within 05 business days of product receipt. As the charge to your credit card/account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment, we will provide a refund to your account via our respective Payment Gateway if applicable as per the situations given below.
Refunds Will Be Done In the Following Case
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case Jaipur Sanduk discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
No Refunds Will Be Given In The Following Cases:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Sizing issues. Thus please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Products returned in a used or damaged conditio
- Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade so there may be some variation in weaves and colour tones from the photographs on our website.
- If the product is not faulty or damaged.
- No return on any customised products. In case you are unhappy with the customisation, kindly contact on firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall try to do the best possible.
- The customer needs to intimate us within 05 days of receipt of goods at his/her end.